ALYS Capital Partners acts as advisor and collaborator and is actively involved in every aspect of the transaction. We leverage our expertise to provide independent, objective and focused advice and analysis to assist in both buy-side and sell-side M&A roles though our global network, AICA (Alliance of International Corporate Advisors).
On the sell-side representation, ALYS Capital Partners focuses exclusively on representing owners of superior businesses who are seeking to capitalize on their success. Whether you want to sell your company or partner with a sophisticated acquirer who can help you continue to grow your business through an infusion of operating cash or other strategic assistance, ALYS Capital Partners partners with you to provide strategic expertise on which you can rely.
On the buy-side representation, ALYS Capital Partners identifies, screens and evaluates strategic acquisition targets on behalf of the client, conducts criteria fit analysis and due diligence, and establishes an initial valuation range and acquisition strategy.
As part of our total M&A project management, we undertake:
- Strategy development
- Identification and research of targets
- Acquisition / pre-lending due diligence
- Evaluation of the commercial benefits and risks of a transaction
- Optimal acquisition structures and pricing development
- Sale and purchase agreements
- M&A tax & structuring advice
- Finance raising assistance
- Negotiation of the deal
- Management of the process through to completion